Hello Swimmers, Thanks for Your love and support :), Today we are going to discuss another Best Swimming drill called “The Golf Drill”, Also Called “Swimming Golf”, Golf Drill Will Help You To Increase Your Distance Per Stroke. It Does This By Forcing The Swimmer To Increase Their DPS Each Lap Until They Are At Their Max Capacity. It Does So In A Way That Many Swimmers Think Is Fun And Enjoyable.
Golf Drill Has Two Ways Of Being Swum.
- Swim One 50 (Or Any Distance), Any of the four Strokes. Time Yourself And Count Your Number Of Strokes (“Stroke Count”)
- Add The Time It Took You To Swim Your 50 And Your Stroke Count Together. This Is Your Score.
- Swim Again, And Try To Lower Your Speed And Your Stroke Count. Like Golf, A Lower Score Is Better.
- Swim One 50 (Or Any Distance), Any of the four Strokes. Count Your Number Of Strokes (“Stroke Count”)
- Your Stroke Count Is Your Score.
- Swim Again, And Try To Lower Your Stroke Count.
The Second Method Is Great For Beginning Swimmers Who May Not Be Swimming Fast, Or For Swimmers Who Want To Work More On Technique Than Speed. The First Method Is Great For Swimmers Aiming To Increase Their Speed And Technique.
Credit: Vance, Jim