Surprises lurk in Y-40 is now the world’s deepest swimming pool. The Surprises lurk in Y-40, also called The Deep Joy, is the incredible pool close to Venice in Italy, that contains a variety of depths — the deepest is a maximum of 40m. It is even heated at temperatures between of thirty two to 34C therefore you’ll dive in only your normal swimming costume instead of having to wear a wetsuit.
The Sun reports the seemingly bottomless pool, which features four underwater caves, broke the Guinness record for the deepest pool ever for diving.
Adventurous underwater photographer Rino Sgorbani, from Italy, determined to tackle the tricky dive and plunge down to the depths of the pool. Describing the experience, the 65-year-old said: “In the shallower part it felt sort of a normal pool.
- DOWNLOAD USA Olympic Swimming Trials Day 8 Final Results
- DOWNLOAD USA Olympic Swimming Trials Day 6 finals
- Ryan Lochte beats Michael Phelps in 200m I.M. in US olympic Trials
- WHY Michael Phelps drops 200m free event at US Olympic trials 2016 ?
- Ryan Lochte has failed to qualify for the 400m individual medley