MP Swim Tips by Bob Bowman: Backstroke
- Bob Bowman, head coach of the Arizona State Sun Devils Swimming and Diving Team and USA Swimming appointed him the head coach of the men’s U.S. 2016 Olympic Team, Presenting the MP Swim Tips by Bob Bowman: backstroke drill “Back touch and Pull.” demonstrated by the best swimmer of all-time, Michael Phelps, this drill helps swimmers concentrate on “the catch” in backstroke.
- Bob bowman does this drill a bit differently.
- His swimmers keep both hands at their sides whereas kicking on their backs.
- They take a full stroke with one arm and return the hand back to their side before they take following full stroke with the other arm.
Featured article:-Improving And Mastering In Backstroke
Bob bowman Favrouit part of Back touch and Pull Backstroke
Read This:-How to Stay Hydrated During Swimming Workout
- It emphasizes what your hips and body ought to be doing throughout the stroke cycle.
- It permits the swimmer to feel “the catch” and feel what their body ought to be doing the instant of the catch.
For More Workouts:- Click Here
Also Read this:- What is Michael Phelps 2-2 and 2 Butterfly drill ?